FirstBIKE is a new balance bike which prides itself on it’s unique safety features.
- FirstBIKE® is a new balance bike designed specifically for children between 2 and 5 years. Balance bikes are the best way to introduce children to cycling, as they develop balance naturally increasing their confidence and ability to ride further. Having learnt on a balance bike children transition smoothly to a pedal cycle when the time is right.
- FirstBIKE was designed in Germany with one goal - to build the safest and best balance bike for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Safety features include a rear drum SafetyStop brake that provides gentle, gradual breaking and a steering limiter to help young riders control the bike and prevent falls.
- The specially shaped ‘horse saddle’ seat prevents children slipping off when riding, while the height can be adjusted without tools in seconds.
- The bikes also have no sharp edges or protruding screws and sealed bearings to protect little fingers.
- Thanks to its unique composite frame, FirstBIKE is extremely light (only 3.9 kg with a brake) as well as being completely weatherproof, so it doesn’t scratch, splinter, swell or rust. The high-strength yet flexible frame together with inflated Schwalbe tires also provide shock-absorption to protect your child’s spine.
- All FirstBIKE’s come with a lifetime warranty on the frame and fork and a 5-year warranty on all other parts. FirstBIKE has won many international awards including Creative Child Magazine Product of the Year Award, Tillywig Top Fun Award, and Dr. Toy 10 Best Active Products.
- The bikes are available in 9 colours and cost between £94.99 - £119.99 for the models with a brake. To see FirstBIKE in action and view the whole range visit www.first-bike.co.uk.